Toggle navigation menu
Sprache: English - United Kingdom
Deutsch - Deutschland
English - United Kingdom
Surety Client Portal - New User Access Registration Request
To modify an existing user access or to revoke access to Surety Client Portal, please click here to contact our support team.
Welcome to Corporate Solutions Surety Client Portal – Access your facility & bond information online in real time – anytime, anywhere. Register now!
How to register for a new access?
Identification: Surety Client Portal is a service offered to existing customers who have a valid signed Facility Agreement with Swiss Re Corporate Solutions. Please identify yourself by entering your details using the form below.
1) If you have multiple Facility Agreements, please identify yourself by using one Facility ID and provide more details of all other Facility IDs which you would like to access in the comments section.
2) To register for the portal please select the access level A, B or C. Further please
download the confirmation letter
, fill in the required information along with the signature of the authorized person within your company and then upload the document (PDF format) with your registration request.
- Authorization level A: Users can create & approve bond requests. Full authority to submit bond requests to SwissRe
- Authorization level B: Users can create bond requests and approve bond requests. To submit bond requests to SwissRe Swiss Re, the approval of other authorized Level B or A user is required.
- Authorization level C: Users are only authorized to create bond requests.
The following constellations are possible within the process of requesting new bonds using the 4-eye principle:
- Level A user can create and approve their own bond request. Level A user does not need any additional approval.
- One level A user/approval is required to approve a bond request which is created by a level B or C user.
- One level B user/approval is required to approve a bond request which is created by another level B user.
- Two level B users/approvals are required to approve a bond request which is created by a level C user.
- Level C user can only create bond requests and no approval authority is granted.
2. Receive Login Credentials
You will receive an email in the next few days indicating that your Surety Client Portal service is ready for use along with your user name and password to the email address you have specified in the registration form.
Log in with your user name and password.
Should you require further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate us:
Swiss Re International SE, Niederlassung Deutschland,
MesseTurm, D-60308 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49 69 767 2550
Telephone Country Code
Workplace Telephone Number
- Select -
Client Main User
Bond Request Authority Level
- Select -
Upload Confirmation Letter
Enter Text Shown in Image